Thursday, September 01, 2005

Rock Star:INXS

From Iris on another post...

"What is the problem with INXS? When are they going to let go of JD?! Must we suffer through him yet another week?"

I have no idea what's going on here. I wasn't a huge Ty fan, but I'm way less of a JD fan (Shut up, JD). I don't understand why they like him and I can't believe they kept him around after how unprepared he was for the recording session. Who needs or wants a diva like that in their band? I feel almost positive that the producers are intervening and asking INXS to keep him around as long as possible because he makes good TV.

2 Comments:

Blogger brent d. said...

I TOTALLY agree with you concerning JD. It's crazy. He's a punk and he's really not that good. I'm not a fan of his singing. I didn't like him at first but I think Marty has really stepped up. He and Mig and are my picks. I like Jordis but I don't think she's right for the band.

I've enjoyed your blog! Have great weekend.

5:21 PM  
Blogger Iris said...

Mig won me over last week with his Wings cover. But, Marty is also stepping up to the challenge.

This week should be good. Let us all pray for some crash and burn from JD and perhaps INXS will remove their rose colored glasses and kick his whiney tail to the curb.

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home