Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Really quick...

...because I started classes at UGA Monday (more on that later) and I have about 200 pages to read before next Monday, plus do some RD stuff, prepare for my 8:00 am class tomorrow morning which I'm teaching, and work on the plans for a concert at Ekklesia this weekend. Whew!

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I was very disappointed in the Rock Star:INXS performances last night, so if you watched based on my advice, I'm really sorry. Please go back and watch some of the older performances online and don't base your opinion on last night's episode.

For those who are regular viewers...what in the world was up with Jordis??? Can you be any more unprofessional?

Okay, gotta run. Say a prayer that I get into a good routine and get a handle on everything really soon!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

I'm technically a teaching assistant, but I'm doing all of the lecture. It's the CM 130 class, Introduction to Communication (formerly known as Oral Comm.).

Tuesday was my first day of teaching and it went really well. There's so much pressure not just to teach well, but to speak and hold myself properly since it is, in effect, a SPEECH class. I know (hope!) I'll get better with practice, but I felt like I did ok for my first time. Tomorrow they are doing 2 minute speeches about themselves, and I'll just do one chapter. Thankfully I won't be the only one standing up there for a little over an hour!!

2:17 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Jordis croaked! This week was definitely a let down after the last few shows. Even Mig wasn't in top form this week.

Good luck on all that Grad school stuff. I know that is a major undertaking! I will say a little prayer or two this week for you!!!!

BTW-If you need anything for this concert thing just let me know! I will be there at 6 on Sat. but if you need me earlier just give me a call! : )

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home