Saturday, August 20, 2005

Rock Star:INXS

If you haven't been watching Rock Star:INXS this summer, start now!! It's so great! MiG, Marty, and Jordis are my picks for the Top 3. You can check out past performances online at rockstar.msn.com.

Here are my Top 7 favorite performances so far...

7. Ty - No Woman, No Cry from Week 5
6. Suzie - Losing My Religion from Week 5
5. Marty - ...Baby One More Time from Week 6
4. MiG - We Will Rock You from Week 4
3. Marty - Mr. Brightside from Week 5
2. Jordis - The Man Who Sold the World from Week 4
1. MiG - Baby I Love Your Way from Week 6

They're all worth listening to, and none of the performances are longer than 2 1/2 minutes. So, if you have some time and need a little escape, there you go. If you're in the mood to rock out, listen to Suzie's Losing My Religion. She rearranged it and it totally rocks...hard! And ladies, if you're feeling mushy, I dare you to watch MiG's Baby I Love Your Way without tearing up just a bit! This week's show will be encore performances of songs they've done before, as selected by the viewing audience. I'm sure it will be awesome, and it'd be a great time to start watching!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jana said...

Why does Suzie keep ending up in the bottom three? Why don't people like her? I don't understand this.

8:03 PM  
Blogger Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

I SO loved Mig's version of "Ooh baby I love your way!!" SO good!

5:24 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Hey Jana! I don't know why Suzie has been ending up in the Bottom 3. Her version of Losing My Religion was, in my opinion, better than the original! She's not my pick to win, but I definitely like her better than some of the others (yes, JD...I'm talking to YOU!).

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home