Monday, August 15, 2005

A Case of the Mondays...

I had a weird and busy weekend and am fighting with a cold even as I write (the cold is winning). New students moved in on Saturday and things went very smoothly. That night, though, I found out a close friend was killed in a motorcycle accident. It's still absolutely unbelievable to me and my heart is broken for his family.

Here are some things that made me smile this afternoon...
* If you like 80's music and The Family Guy, you'll love this video.
* And if you can't wait for Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire this November, here's a sneak peek.

Peace. Out.

1 Comments:

Blogger hansen said...

sorry about the bad monday...

i love that video....have seen every family guy ever made. I live for sunday night at...oh wait i have tivo...whenever i want to watch it

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home