Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Google Maps Mash-ups (I know...I didn't understand it at first, either)

I've been fascinated with Google Maps since they first became popular a while back. I just read this article today. It talks about how Google recently made a set of API's public and have been experiencing a ton of mash-ups since then. (And if that sentence makes no sense to you, it's ok. You'll probably still enjoy the article...it explains those terms better than I ever could.)

You can also check out Google Maps Mania, a cool blog devoted to the Google Maps mash-ups. You can find out some very cool things there. Even if you're not a tech-head, I think you'd enjoy it! Well, you'd enjoy the parts you could understand at least. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Barrett said...

michelle, you should have never posted this...now i will get NO work done today...AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home