Thursday, August 25, 2005

I've seen a million faces, and I've rocked 'em all...

Bird called me yesterday with the wonderful news that Jennifer Nettles will be performing a duet with Bon Jovi on BJ's upcoming album, Have a Nice Day (who says dreams don't come true!?!?). I cannot wait to hear this song! There's also going to be a CMT special next month (see picture below). Paul and I have decided to get a satellite so we'll actually be able to watch that special...I mean, we didn't get the satellite "so we can watch that special" just that, as a result of getting the satellite, we'll be able to watch that special. Although if I hadn't already decided to get a satellite, this could very well be a determining factor! Ahh, it's times like this that make me want to sing..."I love technology..."


5 Comments:

Blogger Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

THIS IS FREAKIN' AWESOME....thanks for letting us know...HE IS SO HOT...and she is just so great..!!

3:13 PM  
Blogger Taylor Barriger said...

Bon Jovi...how old is he now, 50 or something? He could be Jennifer's dad or whatever! That said, He does look fairly youthful...technology, it's great...I mean, it's worked wonders for Cher.

9:29 AM  
Blogger Iris said...

I would like to point out that Jennifer Nettles is a former Georgia 4-H'er and member of the Clovers & Co. showchoir. That is all.

3:12 PM  
Blogger - said...

Jon Bon Jovi has a mullet and the devil has blinded all of you to this reality. Thought I'd check out your blog, Michelle. The welcome from Jon was startling.

5:19 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Wow, who knew Jon Bon Jovi would be such a controversial topic! :) I can't really explain his appeal, although I do have to (reluctantly) agree with Seth...he does sort of have a mullet. I prefer the Jon of the early 90's right after he cut off the huge hair-band hair. Also Seth, sorry to startle you. :)

Iris, thanks for the extra info about JN! 4H should have her as a spokesperson! :)

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home