Monday, September 12, 2005

I'm so tired...

Not of being admired and not of love uninspired, just...tired. The pace I'm keeping these days is wearing me out. I feel like everything is urgent, so therefore nothing gets the attention it deserves. Part of the problem is that I'm still trying to have some sort of life outside of my responsibilities. It's starting to stress me out that the Fall TV season is upon us and I may not have time to watch the things I want to watch. Hey, hey, hey, don't judge me. I'm a Telecommunications major, for Heaven's sake. Watching TV is like doing homework! :)

Seriously, though. I'm really enjoying all the things I'm involved in, but doing them doesn't leave much time for anything else. What's my husband's name again? (Just kidding, I know it's Peter... Patrick?...wait, I know it starts with a P...)

So, this is me whining a bit about how hard my life is. I mean, I have to sit in a fabulous institution of higher learning two days a week under experts in the field I'm interested in, teach a subject that I really enjoy another two days a week, and try to form meaningful relationships with girls I really like the rest of the time. Poor me!

I think if I could fit some quality time in with ol' what's-his-name, things would be much better. Hmmm...here I am, not reading, not teaching, not relationship-ing...could it be the blogging is interfering as well? Certainly not! But, just in case...

4 Comments:

Blogger Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

Girl...Amen to that!

11:46 PM  
Blogger hansen said...

id rather have too many irons in the fire than none at all...

10:56 AM  
Blogger Taylor Barriger said...

So I'm actually pretty envious...I would love to be in those classes. But then again, it's always greener on the other side.
You and whats-his-face should drop some of that media stuff for a bit and do a little number of those outdoorsy whatchamacallits.
I hear it does wonders to for the skin.

11:02 AM  
Blogger - said...

I am one of the few single men who can say, "I lived in Jackson" (with Jamie and Kristi for 4 months before my wedding). T'aint no picnic. Not to mention I lived in a dorm of 575 freshmen/ sophomores at Wheaton.

If you're at all like me, you might have a hard time shiifting gears from school, to work to other irons. I'm a continuity person - a weakness and a strength. I like to bear down on something. Constant interruption wears me out. So I try to take some days away from everything and when a thought of my obligations crosses my mind, I try to envision giving those obligations the finger. It's liberating.

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home