Monday, July 31, 2006

The Fogals are Finally Finished...

At last, the Fogals have been eliminated on NBC's Treasure Hunters. This family was conniving and annoying from the beginning, and I'm happy to see them go. To give you an idea of why I feel this way, allow me to describe their last few moments. After failing to find the artifact in the ancient church where Ben Franklin once created secret codes as an American spy, Daughter Fogal (the most annoying Fogal of all) says she feels like it was a good time for them to be eliminated. Mama Fogal gets teary-eyed and emotional and says "And it happened in a church. Which is a cool thing, because that's my home. It just seems right." Well, it doesn't look that annoying here, but believe me...in the context of the show, it was awful! So, they're finally finished. And I'm still rooting for Ex-CIA.

Peace. Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home