Friday, July 14, 2006

Rock Star : Week 2 Eliminations

The bottom three this week were Jill, Zayra, and Chris.

Jill performed "Bring Me to Life" by Evanescence, proving she actually can sing, not just scream. That's a really difficult song and she did an admirable job. Not great, but enough to save herself, I think.

Zayra chose a do-over and sang the same song as the night before. I still don't like her, but she did a lot better than the previous night. She's got this crazy robotic dance thing that, again, causes me to think she just won't work with Supernova (whatever they may turn out to be!).

Chris sand an acoustic version of "If You Could Only See" by Tonic. He did a great job and sounds a lot like the original guy. This is clearly his best performance so far.

I predicted Zayra's ignorance and oddity would get her eliminated, but it turns out being in the bottom three two weeks in a row is a worse offense. Chris is out and the competition continues next week!

Peace. Out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Ok! So you are the only person I know who manages to blog without letting us know ANYTHING that is going on with you. Thanks to Ashleigh, I get some random pictures of you, second to Gabe of course! Email me! We need to catch up!

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home