Monday, October 17, 2005

Rest in Peace, Michael Vaughn...

I've postponed writing this post for a few reasons...

- I wanted to make sure all those who cared got to see Alias before I spoiled it for them...
- I wanted to make sure Vaughn was really dead (it's been an issue on this show before!)...
- And, frankly, I had to come to terms with it myself before I could write about it. :)

Alias has been one of my favorite shows since it first came on a few years ago (it's currently in its fifth season). The second season was by far the best, and it's lagged a bit in recent years. However, I have high hopes for this year, despite them killing off one of my Top Five in the premiere episode. I do think that killing off such a central character as Michael Vaughn could prove really interesting and I'm (cautiously) excited to see where it goes.

So, though I'm not bitter about the death of Michael Vaughn, I am still hoping he's only mostly dead. Until we know for sure, here's something pretty to look at...


2 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

I feel your pain. I just keep hoping he is going to show up. You will have to catch me up from this last week. I set my VCR because I was out of town most of last week but it didn't record so I am out of the loop.

8:07 AM  
Blogger Brian Rhodes said...

NOOOOO, say it ain't so! Say it ain't so! That's my show!

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home