Saturday, October 08, 2005

Here's What I Think...Tom and Katie

Tom wakes up one day and thinks, you know, the only thing missing in my life is a biological child. He turns to his youthful bride-to-be and says, "Kate, you know I've had problems conceiving in the past. Would you be willing to talk to the doctors about having a baby of our own?" She says, "Oh, Tom, you know I'd do anything for you. I'll do whatever it takes to give you a baby!"

They go to the doctor. The doctor agrees it could be a difficult process. Tom suggests in vitro fertilization. The doctor says, yes, that may be just the ticket. Katie goes in for her part and things go as planned. Tom goes in for his part and slips the doctor some money under the table. He knows he can't really father a child, but needs to be able to point to something and say, "LOOK, I'm not gay, it was all Nic's fault that we couldn't conceive!!" So, he asks the doctor to find an anonymous donor, someone who bears a striking resemblance to himself. The doctor agrees because hey, it's Tom Cruise, and it's good money. He finds a viable donor, works his magic, and voila, Katie's pregnant!

Disclaimer: This is just a theory. It's meant to be funny. Don't sue me, Lee Ann Devette!

2 Comments:

Blogger Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

i agree with you!

10:50 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Yes, but they're adopted. Which is not to say they are less than biological children, only that I can see where it would be important to someone like Tom to have a *biological* child.

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home