Friday, September 16, 2005

Celebrity News Update...

I know it's what you guys come to my blog for, so here you go! :)

*Britney named the baby Sean Preston Spears Federline. It's not my favorite, and it certainly wasn't my pick. I actually think it's a little disappointing. I was hoping for something that would be interesting to talk about, but this leaves me kind of cold, unlike...

*Henry Gunther Ademola Dashtu Samuel, which is what Heidi Klum and Seal named their son, also born this week. Now, that's a name!

*In couple-related news, the Ches-wegers have called it quits. That's right, Kenny Chesney and Renee Zellweger are no longer married. They made it a whole four months, though, so that should get them something, right?

*And finally, Tom Cruise has called off the wedding to Katie Holmes, saying he'll wait for Dakota Fanning, no matter how long it takes!

Okay, I made that last bit up, but you have to admit, that would be a great story!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home