Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Congratulations, JD, you are right for their band, INXS!


So, last night was the Rock Star:INXS finale, and it was quite an event (thanks, Amy, for the cake!!!). JD, MiG, and Marty ended up in the final three, and JD won the honor of becoming the new frontman for the band. I have not been a fan of JD's, but I have to say, last night he really impressed me. His rendition of "You Can't Always Get What You Want" was really good (especially the beginning when he toned it down a little) and I can't imagine Marty or MiG doing better on the new INXS song, "Easy, Easy."

I'm actually glad Marty and MiG didn't win, because I will anxiously await their original albums! And I may even check out the new INXS, you never know! :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Iris said...

hahaha! That cake is the best. Yeah, although I've been faithfully watching for weeks, I didn't watch last night because I knew the inevitable outcome. I did watch the recap videos on msn this morning, and I have to also admit, of them all, I think JD was the best. Not to mention, who wants to seal their professonal fate by heading up a washed up band anyway!?! I say the others are better off, and JD got his just desserts.

10:52 AM  
Blogger Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

You crack me up!

10:10 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

How do you have time to get all these shows in? Did you see the show that came on last night "reunion". I think I am going to make time for this one.

9:35 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Jessica - I saw the first episode of Reunion but haven't seen the second one yet...it's waiting for me on the TiVo. I'll be talking about that show in my Fall Premier roundup that's coming soon! :)

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home