Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Exercise you can actually enjoy...

So, anyone who knows me knows I'm not a big exercise enthusiast (heck, anyone who's seen me could vouch for that!). I do exercise because I want to be healthy and I want to be fit and I want to wear cute clothes, but as a rule, I don't love it. I think I may finally have found the thing that will make me love it, though...the recumbent bike. (It's a stationary bike that you sit back on rather than sitting on a bicycle seat.)

Paul and I got an recumbent bike about a week and a half ago, but I was in Charlotte all last week and only got to use it last night. I loved it! We have it set up in the back bedroom, right in front of the TV. I was on it for about an hour last night and still got to watch Entertainment Tonight (which, no, I don't watch all the time, but it's great motivation for working out!).

If you're out there and looking for a new exercise routine, I highly recommend the bike. You get a great workout and you can watch TV or read while you're doing it. What could be better than that?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home