Saturday, August 12, 2006

Rock Star Eliminations...

Encores: (yes, that's an "s" on the end!)
Lukas and Magni - I still didn't really like Lukas, but you can tell he's trying to sing "properly" per Jason's requests. Magni rocks out with the band this time and it's still great.

Bottom Three:
Jill - Respect - Aretha Franklin
I hope this is her last performance, because I need a break from the screaming.

Josh - Shooting Star - Bad Company
His head is ultimately going to wobble right off his neck! His stage presence is just so awkward.

Ryan - Enjoy the Silence - Depeche Mode
This performance had a lot of potential, but I don't think Ryan made the most of it. Again, he's a good singer and all, just not really my thing.

Ryan is safe and Supernova makes the decision to kill two birds with one stone and eliminate both Jill and Josh on this round. Good decision, I think.

Until next time...

Peace. Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home