Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Team Wild Hanlon does it again...

So, this week's episode of Treasure Hunters had the contestants following in the wake of Lewis and Clark. The challenges were more physical than intellectual. Team Wild Hanlon (see previous post for more info) was not quite as quotable this time around, but they did pull through after taking 11 hours to complete a task that took the Air Force team about an hour. After emerging from the interminable task, the team thanked each other, thanked God, and thanked Texas for supporting them! Oh, and did I mention that instead of going straight to the next task (an elimination one, at that!), they decided to stop off for some burgers and fries. Yet somehow, they were not the last team and they'll return next week! I love them! :)

Team Fogal Family - the pastor, his wife, and their daughter - are proving to be the dirtiest players of the bunch. They have so far cheated, lied, and misdirected the other teams in order to gain an advantage. Then, when they ended up at the finish line ahead of the other teams, they thanked God for getting them through. Yeah, God and bad sportsmanship. I'm all for competition, and I'm not saying I wouldn't make it difficult for the other teams (i.e. if I uncovered something important buried underground, I would definitely shovel over it after I got what I needed. I wouldn't leave it out in the open, making it easy for the other teams to piggy back off of what I already accomplished.), but it seems like there should be a little more honesty and integrity on this team in particular. What's really bad is that the other teams are starting to realize how the Fogals operate and they're starting to band together against them. Is it wrong that I'm kind of excited to see how all of this plays out?

Peace. Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home