Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Trailer Park...

Some upcoming movies...

Spiderman 3 - I've never read comics, so I don't know if what's been going on in the Spidey cinematic world follows happened on the Spidey pages. But I've really enjoyed the movies. This one looks particularly intriguing.

Snakes on a Plane - The little movie that could! For months, there has been a huge amount of online discussion and grassroots promotion for this Samuel L. Jackson movie. The title says it all! I'm a big Samuel L. fan, though, so I'll definitely be seeing this one. I mean, if there's anyone who can deal with snakes on a plane, it's him, right?

The Last Kiss - The writers from "Million Dollar Baby" and "Crash" decided to remake "Garden State." They even got Zach Braff and everything! Seriously, this movie looks interesting, but I fear Zach Braff is acting himself into a corner with his choices. He's a funny guy and seems to be a pretty good actor. I would hate to see him relegated to quarter-life crisis movies for the next ten years. Then what? The mid-life crisis movies?

Peace. Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home