Friday, October 21, 2005

It's about to get interesting...

So, if you're like me, you were probably a bit disappointed with the summer and fall movie seasons. Don't get me wrong, there were a few good movies in the mix, but nothing major. However, I'm really looking forward to the next few months. Here are the movies I'm excited about...

OCTOBER
14 - Good Night, and Good Luck
21 - Shopgirl
21 - North Country
28 - Legend of Zorro

NOVEMBER
4 - Jarhead
11 - Pride and Prejudice (although, Colin Firth will always be Mr. Darcy for me!)
18 - Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
18 - Walk the Line
23 - Rent

DECEMBER
2 - Aeon Flux
9 - Chronicles of Narnia:The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
9 - Memoirs of a Geisha
14 - King Kong
16 - The Producers
21 - Fun With Dick and Jane
25 - The New World
25 - Rumor Has It

There aren't any Christmas movies that I'm really excited about, but I now own "Elf" on DVD, so I can watch that whenever I want! :)

What movies are you looking forward to?

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenni Shaver said...

I can't wait to see the movie Eragon. It was set to come out in Dec, but now "they" say 2006. It was the best book I have read in a long time, as was the sequel Eldest. www.eragonmovie.com

1:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home