Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Exploring Blogdom...

So, the last few days have been really slow for me. I'm sort of in an in-between time here having no real work responsibilities and waiting for my next job in Charlotte to start (this Friday if you were wondering). Paul's busy with his final class for his Master's, and I've actually taken time to clean out and organize my desk including our ridiculously large collection of pens and pencils...I even sorted them by type and put rubber bands around them to keep them together. Sick, right?

In an effort to keep the boredom at bay, I recently clicked on the "next blog" button at the top of the blogger page. I highly recommend doing this. It's truly an amazing experience to see what some people blog about! I found a blog that is trying to rid the world of atheism, a blog about one man's family adventures, and several in languages I couldn't understand.

One blog that was recently recommended to me is La Coquette. It's the blog of an American girl living in Paris and working in the fashion industry. She is very funny and has a gift for capturing what's going on around her.

So the moral of the story is...if you have a few minutes, you've read all your friends' blogs, and you're starting to feel that boredom creep in, take the leap and click the "next blog" button...you never know what you might find!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home