Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Veronica Mars lives in Neptune...

Don't you think that's hilarious? Anyway, I just watched my first episode of "Veronica Mars" (the Pilot, in fact) tonight on UPN, and this show is awesome! They said they were going to air the show "from the beginning," but they're actually not showing the episodes in order. I wouldn't normally encourage this (not in public anyway), but you can download the episodes online and watch them in order if you'd like. The Pilot is re-airing Sunday night if you want to check it out. It got renewed for next season and I will definitely be making time for it then!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ashleigh said...

For the love of God PLEASE don't get me addicted to another show! You are the one behind me having to go through Alias detox! :)

1:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home