Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Totally random links...

Here's what's been going on in the last few days...

First, I apologize for getting your hopes up about Will Ferrell last week! It's actually this Saturday night that he's hosting.

Second, did you hear that Renee Zellweger and Kenny Chesney got married? I'm guessing their couple name will be "Renny"!! Also, I just heard that Brad + Angelina = Brangelina...that's definitely my favorite so far!

Third, Good Charlotte has an awesome new song out called, "We Believe." For those who have speculated they might be Christians, this song seems to provide more evidence along those lines!

Paul and I met with the Presleys today to get some tips about London and we're even more excited than we were before. Keep your tips coming as well!!

Have a great afternoon!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Barrett said...

http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2668992

4:10 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

LOL! That's great!!

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home