Friday, April 22, 2005

Headline Update

A few days ago, I posted my Top 5 headline predictions for Britney Spears' pregnancy. I'm happy to report that Number One on the list has already come true! This week, Entertainment Weekly had this to say about Brit-Brit's big announcement:

Oops, he did it again...Britney Spears announced that she and husband Kevin Federline are expecting their first child together...That's baby No. 3 for Federline, who has two little ones from a previous relationship with actress Shar Jackson.

You may recall, my Number One headline prediction was "Oops, I Did It Again: An In-Depth Interview With Kevin Federline." Again, I ask...why am I not getting paid for this stuff?!?!

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

HA!! Melissa, that's great! In regards to Britney, I've always said you can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl...it was bound to come out sometime! I just think it's great she found someone who shares her passions for cheetos, trashed-out clothes, and dogs named Lacy!

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home