Thursday, April 21, 2005

Top 5...

We've been having some pretty serious discussion on the praise and worship post (which has been awesome!), so I decided to do something a little lighter today. Most of you have probably seen the Friends episode where Ross picks his "Top 5." These are the five celebrities he could sleep with if he ever got the chance, and not get in trouble for it. Well, I'm not saying I'd sleep with these people, but here are my Top 5, in no particular order:

Sting
Jon Bon Jovi
Johnny Depp
Michael Vartan (from Alias)
Matthew McConaughey

I think I've finally settled on these five as THE Top 5. For a while, I had a "flavor of the month" position, but I think this is it. Honorable mention goes to Hugh Jackman (who, if he gets James Bond, may knock someone off the list!!).

Who are your Top 5?

10 Comments:

Blogger Barrett said...

in order
1. Natalie Portman
2. Salma Hayek
3. Alyssa Milano
4. Penelope Cruz
5. Hallie Berry

4:27 PM  
Blogger Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

Sting
Johnny Depp
Blair Underwood
LL Cool J
Harry Connick Jr.

5:16 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Wow, Barrett...in order! I don't think I could prioritize mine that way!! Good choices, though. I notice you have no blondes. :)

Candice, good choices...very good! :)

10:07 PM  
Blogger Barrett said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:25 PM  
Blogger Barrett said...

and i am racially diverse. American (Jewish), Mexican/Lebanese, Italian (decent), Spanish, and half Black and half White..
yeah, no blondes....always one for the dark, exotic look. *wink*

10:29 PM  
Blogger Celeste said...

hi michelle! i found your blog from a link! this post really brought back some ole ec memories when i received a phone call in the middle of the night asking me "Who's your TOP FIVE?" it really makes me burst out in laughter everytime i think about it! but i think they were referring to ec dudes.

anyways, here are my famous people top five.....

(oh, and in no particular order)

Tucker (formerly from Crossfire)

Tiger Woods (of course, he had to marry a foreign model)

Shane Battier (NBA player, former Duke player, but i forgive him)

Andrew Firestone (Jenn is crazy for letting him go)

Jude Law (speaks for itself)

hope you are doing well michelle.
-celeste

11:30 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Jessica Alba would be my number one if I was a guy!

8:11 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

no particular preference of what order they will all suffice:

1. Johnny Depp (Has been on the top five since 21 Jump Street)

2 Michael Vartan

3. Eddie Vedder (Even though he doesn't have the hair anymore and can be sketchy on occasion... I still envision the mid nineties "Ten" Eddie)

4. Sting (He is the Man)

5. Harry Connick, Jr. (Only You album... Absolutely amazing)

10:37 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

3 out of 5 ain't bad...Mel, it seems we have similar tastes in men!! I did think Harry Connick, Jr. was attractive until I saw his latest SunCom commercials...he's a little too preppy and his hair is doing something really weird!

Oh, and I have a few more honorable mentions...Taye Diggs and Michael Weatherly!

1:34 PM  
Blogger hansen said...

mine are :

joyce (ec lunchlady)
candice
michelle
ashleigh
bird

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home