Friday, April 15, 2005

Survivor Stephenie Rocks My Face Off...

Seriously. As I predicted, the merge happened last night, with Stephenie joining Koror. However, that was only after she had to spend the night alone at Ulong's camp, worrying about how she was going to get food and keep the fire going all by herself. When word finally came that she was leaving Ulong behind, she literally cried tears of joy and happily packed up all her stuff and left without looking back. She is awesome, and I hope she wins! Well, her or Ian!!

I'm heading to Charlotte today to spend the weekend with my family. Should be lots of fun! I'll post again Monday.

5 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Hey. Have fun in Charlotte. Takes lots of pictures of Gabe. I want to see!

11:07 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Survivor lingo....I think as long as you understood the second one, we'll be OK. :-)

9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What other sort of things "Rock Your Face Off" sis? Just curious...

10:32 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Hmmm...What other things rock my face off? Well, Alias does lately. And Bon Jovi. And Sting. And Oreo Blizzards with extra Oreos. And The Matrix. And the Sweet Potato Queens. :)

3:31 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Bird! That's hilarious!!!

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home