Friday, April 22, 2005

Cheerio!

Paul and I received some wonderful news today! We are going to London next month for a week and a half and have been looking around for an affordable place to stay. Today, someone offered to let us stay in their home for the entire time we're there! Their generosity amazes me. We are so grateful to have this opportunity! I know it will make our trip so much more enjoyable!!

Speaking of London, if you have ever been and would like to share some memories, tips, suggestions, etc., please post. Thanks!

2 Comments:

Blogger amber said...

oh michelle i'm so jealous! christa and i were in london for a little over a month a few years ago and it was one of the most amazing experiences of my life! i want to go back so much. ur blessed to have a man with u to protect u. i just had christa and christa just had me...neither of us r very scary. we got lost once and a guy came running out of his house yelling "hey gals thes a paty in heah" (that's me trying to type out an english accent for "hey girls there's a party in here") it was hilarious and we ran away!! of course take tons of pictures and see the sites. My most favorite thing i did while i was there was go to Kensington Palace (where princess Diana lived) and have tea in The Orangery and feed the squirrels in her garden. It was incredible! Oh yeah and go buy ur own tea cup & saucer in the market so when u come back here u can have real English tea to escape from US fast paced life! Good luck!!! (gosh this makes me miss the Presleys!)

4:37 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Thanks everyone for the tips. Keep 'em comin'!! Casey - you're Tip #2 made me laugh!! Amber and Leah - I remember being so jealous hearing about your trips across the pond. I can't wait to see everything for myself!!

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home