Monday, April 18, 2005

It never hurts to ask...

So, Candice called me last night to see if I wanted to attend the Jennifer Nettles Band concert with her tomorrow night at Eddie's Attic in Atlanta. Of course, I said I would love to go. However, when I checked online today, the show was already sold out. I surfed on over to JNB's website and found a contact email address. Thinking "what have I got to lose," I sent an email saying a friend and I were huge fans and had been looking forward to the show, but were disappointed to see it sold out. I asked if they had any extra tickets and gushed about how much we would love JNB if we could get into the show. I made it clear we weren't looking for special passes or VIP treatment, just a way in. This afternoon, I received an email from someone with the band saying Candice and I would be put on the "Will Call" list and, while we would still have to pay for our tickets, would definitely get in!!!

Life lesson learned: It never hurts to ask!

2 Comments:

Blogger Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

Leah--she is the lead singer of Sugarland, though I prefer her old music over this country stuff. She is still fantastic either way.

Michelle...YOU ROCK!!! Thanks for the hook up!!

11:09 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I will always consider getting those DMB seats one of my finest moments!!

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home