Sunday, May 01, 2005

But maybe I'm biased...

Jailbird Paul rocked last night!!! It was perhaps the best I've ever seen them. Their energy was way up, technically they were awesome, and the crowd was lovin' it! JBP played some old favorites - 89, Take Me, Illusions, On My Face, Psalm of David, and some others - and debuted a new song, Killing Me. They ended with the last chorus of Twilight ("I...am...not myself when I am yours..."). The crowd's energy was what made the show, I think. Both the "old crowd" and current EC students were excited and responsive the whole time. The band fed off of that and didn't let anyone down. It was great to see them having so much fun and putting on such a great show!

Now, if only we could get them on tour... :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

I'm officially a fan of JBP now. They rock!

1:44 PM  
Blogger Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

BOOO! If I wasn't on duty...I so would have shown my love! I am glad to hear they did not disappoint!

4:28 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Gosh! I am so sad that I missed the show. I've got to see the video!!!

9:15 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

I have to completely agree with you Michelle! JBP performed the best that I have ever seen them and the new song completely rocked my face off!

I am also a fan of the new hands free Seth and the addition of P... Jonathan. Nice. Very nice.

12:18 PM  
Blogger Barrett said...

all of you that got to see them are punks. punks I say.

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home