Friday, April 29, 2005

Grown-up Checklist...

In the back of my mind, I've always had a grown-up checklist. It's just a list of things I think a grown-up should do or be able to do. Last night, I got to cross something off the list. I hung a wallpaper border in my bathroom all by myself! That may not seem like a huge thing to you, but to me, it was a great accomplishment. It was something I'd never done before, and something I was proud of. Hanging that border made me truly feel "grown-up." It was the same feeling I had when Paul and I bought our first major appliances (a washer and dryer, if you were wondering)!

So, what kinds of things are on your grown-up checklist?

1 Comments:

Blogger Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

~Paying bills
~Purchasing my living room furniture
~Job-hunting
~Planning vacations that don't include your parents (haha)

(I'll think of more, I'm sure!)

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home