Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Congratulations Brit-Brit and Kev Dog!

So, Britney Spears finally announced (to no one's surprise) that she is, indeed, pregnant. I'll share all the details as soon as my Us Weekly comes in. :) In the mean time, here are my Top 5 headline predictions for the upcoming issues of that magazine along with Star, Life and Style, InTouch, and the National Enquirer:

Number 5..... "Britney Dumps Kevin: Says Raising Baby Alone is Her Prerogative"
Number 4..... "Justin Jealous: Says Baby Should Be His"
Number 3..... "Pop Princess Ready to Pop!!!"
Number 2..... "Britney Welcomes Daughter Crystal Madonna Spears Federline"

And my Number 1 headline prediction.....

"Oops, I Did It Again: An In-Depth Interview With Kevin Federline"

Special Thanks to Donna for helping me brain-storm and for Number 3!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWSOME HEADLINE PREDICTIONS! You should go for top 10 headline predictions and send them to David Letterman. Maybe you could even go to NYC and read them off to Kevin and Britney in person. Can I go with you?

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh...I wish my name was Crystal Madonna Chavis. What a beautiful name.

1:29 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Oh, that would be too perfect if Madonna was the Godmother!

1:49 PM  
Blogger Ashleigh said...

Alright, from now on I know to not read yours or Bird's blog before emptying my bladder and sitting in a chair as opposed to my stool! That was freakin' hilarious!

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home