Tuesday, April 12, 2005

The Incredibles...

So, I had to babysit this morning (I usually do on Tuesdays and Thursdays) and watched The Incredibles for the first time. Of course, I had heard a lot about it and how it's like an animated movie for adults, but wasn't expecting what I saw. It's not a kids' movie in any way, shape, or form. Other than the last 20 minutes or so, the story line would go way over a kid's head, and there's not even a whole lot of action. The animation factor is really the only reason this movie was marketed to kids. Otherwise, it's totally an adult film. Well, I mean, not an "adult" film...you know what I mean. It was a great movie, I was just really suprised!

3 Comments:

Blogger Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

Yeah--I watched it with my Blake (4-year old sweet cousin)...and it kept him interested the whole way through...but it kept the adults that were watching it too, just as entertained. I think the only reason Blake liked it was b/c it was animated (as you stated in your post).

HOLLA!

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Told you! And here I was feeling guilty that I hadn't yet brought you the DVD. Admit it, you watched this becasue I told you about it on Moonday didn't you?

Anyway- so loving the whole blog thing. Later!

11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, so next time I will preview the post. I so did not mean Moonday. What the heck? That sound like some medieval slang for PMS or something. I meant Monday. Monday.

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home