Thursday, October 05, 2006

TV Time Update...

Here's what I think about the other shows I've watched this season...

Brothers & Sisters - I watched the premier episode and it was okay. It wasn't enough to really compel me and it's very serious and dramatic, so I'm cutting it. I've realized I have quite a few dramas on my plate this year, and I don't want to go overboard!

Heroes - Definitely one of the best shows on this year...so far. There's potential for greatness and for a trainwreck up ahead. Right now, I'm rooting for greatness. The acting is really good and it's a fascinating, sci-fi/fantasy premise. And not geeky. :) It's good and captivating.

Jericho - We watched most of the first episode and, while it was good, it wasn't great. Again, another drama, and I've already got enough of that.

My Name is Earl - I'm actually enjoying it this year. Not that I didn't before, but I could kind of take it or leave it. So far, it's made me laugh every episode...but that may just be it standing out among all the drama!

The Amazing Race - I've never watched a whole season of this show before, but I'm definitely sucked in. The competitions are awesome and you don't have to deal with too much of that pesky social interaction theory you have on Survivor!

Veronica Mars - I was worried after last season. It was so serious and so dark, with none of the petty cases that are so fun to watch Veronica solve. But this season seems to be trying to lighten up. The first episode was definitely good and set up a few mystery arcs for the season. We'll see how it goes. Also, I heart Logan.

I just have one more new show to check out, The Nine. I haven't watched it yet, but critics are saying it's the best new show on TV this season. I'm looking forward to it.

NCIS and House are still on notice for me. I'm not sure I can continue to be invested in these shows. I've loved them in the past, but they're losing their luster. However, I'm not a fairweather fan, so I'll stick with them for a few more weeks. Boston Legal has me back as a diehard fan.

Hope you're all enjoying your free time as much as I am!

Peace. Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home