Monday, April 10, 2006

Celebrity Baby Report...

Entertainment Tonight is reporting that Gwyneth Paltrow gave birth to a son over the weekend. Of course, the name has not yet been announced, but after "Apple", the celebrity-watching world is waiting with baited breath. I'm predicting it to be a little more simple and old-fashioned than Apple. Probably something in honor of her father (Bruce William Paltrow). Rumors have said Chris Martin likes the name Capone and Gwyneth likes the name Mortimer (after her god-father Steven Spielberg, whom she calls "Uncle Morty"). I guess we'll have to wait and see!

I predict that the little TomKat will join us before Easter. Rumors say it's a boy, which shoots my first-choice name (Love) out of the water. If it is, indeed, a boy, I feel sure he'll be Thomas Cruise Mapother V (since Dad is IV). Although, they might surprise us. I don't think the name will be too "out there", though. After all, their names are "Tom" and "Katie" for heaven's sake!

Brangelina has a little longer to wait on their little one. I originally predicted the week after Easter, but that may be too early. S/he'll definitely be here before I leave for France on May 10, but I can't say exactly when. (Okay, that was a ridiculous sentence I just wrote. Just so you all know, I get it. I know I'm not a psychic and that I have absolutely nothing to do with these matters. It's all in good fun!) As far as names go, this one is a little harder for me. You've got Brad, who is the All-American farm boy and Angelina, who is much more exotic and has named her other children Maddox and Zahara (both very cool names, IMHO). I think it will be a combination of both. Probably something really cool for the first name and then something more traditional for the middle name. Maybe named after Dad.

In all seriousness, I do wish all of these couples the utmost happiness and joy in welcoming their new child into the world. Having a baby is a very special thing (or so I've heard!) and I hope they are all healthy and happy. And may the paparazzi be kind and respectful during this time. I know that's a big wish, but I really do mean it.

Peace. Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home