Saturday, January 07, 2006

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

No, I'm not talking about Christmas. I mean it's movie awards season! I love watching who is nominated and trying to predict the winners. First up on the list are the Golden Globes, which are my personal favorite aside from the Oscars. These winners are usually a good predictor of who will be nominated for Oscars and, often, who will win. The Golden Globes will air January 16 on NBC. Next, will be the Screen Actors Guild (SAG) awards. They air January 29 on TNT. And the big kahuna, the Academy Awards (aka Oscars) will air on March 5 on ABC. Oscar nominations generally come out a week or two after the Golden Globes. As everyone knows, an Oscar is the penultimate accomplishment for anyone involved in film-making.

We'll be hosting an Oscar Party at our apartment in Jackson Hall for anyone who wants to join us!

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

I need to be closer! Ed is not a movie type of person and I have totally fallen short in my movie watching since we have been married. I have, however, learned to enjoy a lot of other activities!

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home