Monday, December 05, 2005

Catching up on celebrity news....

I'm so sorry I've let you down, my faithful readers. I've been so busy with finishing out the semester, I haven't had time to keep you abreast of all the celebrity news of late. Here's a brief overview of what's been going on...

* Apparently those boots really were made for walkin'! Jessica Simpson announced that she was "parting ways" with her husband, Nick Lachey, over the Thanksgiving holiday. Rumor is he was on his way to Texas to celebrate with her family and continue working on their relationship, and she Blackberry'd him and told him not to bother coming down...they were finished and she was announcing their break-up. Friends of Nick say he still loves Jessica and really wants to work things out. I'm sure we'll hear much more in the coming weeks.

* Violet Ann Affleck was born Thursday, December 1 (also Bird's bday!), to parents Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck. I was expecting something old fashioned and classy. I actually kind of like Violet, but the Ann in the middle worries me. I'm really concerned they're going to call her "Violet Ann." IMHO, that'd be a little too much of Mom's West Virginia roots showing!

* Brad the Dad. Brad Pitt has filed the paperwork in LA to begin the process of adopting Angelina Jolie's kids. When the process is complete, the kids names will be changed to Maddox and Zahara Jolie-Pitt. The couple has never officially announced that they are romantically involved and seem to be making no plans to marry. I like them as a couple, though, and think they'll make great parents to the little ones.

* The Big (Sister) Apple. Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin announced they are, indeed, going to have a second child, due sometime in the Spring. I could never have predicted "Apple," so I'm not even going to try and guess this one's name!

Peace. Out.

5 Comments:

Blogger Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

hey...there is nothing west virginia about ann...that's my middle name...

how are you?

9:55 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I don't think "Ann" is WV, I think "Violet Ann" (if they call her by both names) is WV!

I'm good, but swamped. Ready for Cmas!!!

11:36 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I don't think "Ann" is WV, I think "Violet Ann" (if they call her by both names) is WV!

I'm good, but swamped. Ready for Cmas!!!

11:36 AM  
Blogger hansen said...

you and bird keep me up on celebrity news

10:36 AM  
Blogger Brian Rhodes said...

So I'm thinking the only obvious choice is Orange or Cucumber or something like that!

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home