Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I think I Cannes!


Some of you knew that I had applied for a study abroad program through UGA for this summer. The program takes place in Cannes, France, during the Cannes Film Festival. I just found out this week that I've been accepted! I will be in Cannes for most of May through the first week of June...four weeks in all. Hopefully Paul can be with me for at least part of that time!

While in Cannes, I'll be taking two classes, watching TONS of movies, and hopefully getting into a party or two! :) Luckily, I'll have Internet access, so I can give you all updates on upcoming movies and, of course, celebrity sightings!

I'm so excited about this opportunity and can't wait to get there!

3 Comments:

Blogger Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

OOOOOOOOH...CONGRATS LADY!

10:08 AM  
Blogger Brian Rhodes said...

Dang girl. This right up your alley. I'm so happy for you. So when are you going to take Joan and Melissa's place on the red carpet. God knows you could do a MUCH better job.

P.S. We expect pictures.

10:34 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

YEA!!! I know you are so stoked! I can't wait to hear all the details!

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home