Friday, January 20, 2006

The Set List...

1. The Real Thing (from out in the crowd!)
2. Shot Through The Heart (!!!)
3. Complicated
4. Born To Be My Baby (I know it's old, but it's one of my new favorites!)
5. Story of My Life (it was during this song that the couple in front of us started, um, making out...a lot!!)
6. Sleep When I'm Dead
7. Runaway (!!!)
8. The Radio Saved My Life Tonight
9. Feel No Pain
10. Won't Back Down (Tom Petty cover)
11. Have a Nice Day
12. Captain Crash and the Beauty Queen From Mars
13. It's My Life (one of the best of the night!!!)
14. I'll Be There For You (just Jon and Richie sharing a mic and playing acoustics!)
15. Blaze of Glory
16. Bed of Roses (it was arranged differently and Bird and I were the only ones who recognized it in our section...we started screaming at "Sittin' here wastin' the moonlight at this old piano" and every one looked at us like there was something wrong with us!)
17. Bad Medicine
18. Raise Your Hands (another great one that night!)
19. Livin' on a Prayer (!!!)
(FAKE END...They went off stage then came back out to sing!)
20. Welcome to Wherever You Are
21. Who Says You Can't Go Home
22. Some song that sounded like it was from the 50's...my least favorite of the night!
23. Wanted Dead or Alive (!!!)

1 Comments:

Blogger SmileManager said...

Found your blog while looking for Bon Jovi Pictures. I saw him in Jan 06 and Feb 06. He is awesome-- about the 12th time seeing him. I have a blog on xanga.com. (SmileManager). Like to blog.

Renee

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home