Monday, November 20, 2006

Interesting debate...

There was an op-ed piece on USAToday.com today about the Christian Church's stance on homosexuality. The writer is a Baptist minister and has what some will consider to be a controversial view. The article itself is not that long, but what's really interesting are the comments afterward.

To be honest, the issue of homosexuality is one where I'm not really sure of my position. However, I'm very sure that the Church's outspokenness on the topic is turning millions of people (both those who are gay and those who aren't) away from the Gospel. This bothers me.

This might be too hot a topic to go into here on the blog, but if you know me in real life, find me and let's talk some time. If you don't, feel free to leave your honest opinion here and we'll dialogue.

Peace. Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home