Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Save the cheerleader. Save the world.

I really can't say enough about the show Heroes. If you aren't watching yet, please start now! It's unbelievably good. You can catch up on past episode recaps at Television Without Pity.

I'm still thinking through this, but you can expect a post pretty soon about a few of the central themes of the show - identity and purpose. I just recently saw a print ad for the show featuring the tagline "Some people are meant for something more." Can't we all identify with that? Don't you want to be one of those "some"? Like I said, I'm still thinking through it, but it's very exciting to see foundational human struggles played out in such a unique and interesting way.

Start watching!!

Peace. Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home