Thursday, November 02, 2006

Distractions...

Here are the things that are currently keeping me from catching up on the huge pile of Incident Reports on my desk...

* After reading this Zap2It article with Mindy Kaling, I'm so excited to watch NBC's The Office tonight! I already love each and every episode of this show, but Kaling's excitement is contagious. I also just went back and watched "Diversity Day" from the first season - it might be the funniest 22 minutes ever written for television.

* There are 397 people in the United States who share my name...I wonder if we could start an annual convention or something? There's only one of my sister though...how cool is that?? Find out how many there are of you here. This is pretty cool, but there are some disclaimers that it's based on the statistical analysis of how common names are, so it's possible you'll enter an unusual name and find zero results. It's still fun, though!

* TV Insider columns like Ask Ausiello and Ask Matt on TV Guide's website. I'm still trying to live a spoiler-free life (it's hard, y'all!), but these guys give me just enough to hold me over without really giving anything away.

Have a great rest of the week everyone!

Peace. Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home