Tuesday, October 17, 2006

On the road again...

Paul is in Columbia this week and I'll be heading to Nashville tomorrow afternoon. These last few months have involved the most travel (together and separately) we've ever experienced! Some of it has been for fun, some for work, and some for family emergencies. Since the beginning of August, Paul has not spent a full week at home...crazy! I wonder if our lives will ever settle down. Are we the kind of people who, at some point, actually "settle down"? I really don't know. I enjoy the hustle and bustle and even the stress of travel. It's nice to be at home and nicer to be together, but I find I crave adventure. Not the Amazing Race kind of adventure necessarily, but I just need to be doing something. Which is really fun, but often exhausting.

So, all that to say, I'm headed out of town and really looking forward to it. I love Nashville and the friends that are there, so it should be a fun week. Hope yours is good as well!

Peace. Out.

PS - You can watch clips of the show I'll be working on in Nashville, The Logan Show. It's a late night comedy show geared towards teens and young adults. Kind of corny, but funny if you're in a certain kind of mood...which, on a rainy day, I find myself in that mood fairly often!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home